Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thing 3: Flickr

So I already have a Flickr account. I moved all my photos over when Yahoo! Photos ceased to exist. I usually will post pics of vacations, but will limit them to friends and family since you never know who is looking at your stuff.

Recently we went to go visit my family in south Texas, Oliver and I. Oh yeah, my husband was there, too. ;) I always have my camera handy and took some pics of my fav monkey pirate to help pass the time on the very long drive.

All the pics were uploaded to Flickr using their website. On my other computer I installed the easy uploader, but have yet to do so on my laptop.
As I mentioned in my previous blog, I had some issues getting some pics changed over to private but eventually figured it out. So far, this has been the only issue I've encountered with Flickr.

All in all, it's a pretty fabulous photo-sharing site and I love that it doesn't all that much each year to renew my subscription. Plus, photos are really cheap when you send them to Target which comes in really handy.

Here's the link to my Photostream.....enjoy the picks of my adventurous pirate monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment