Saturday, August 22, 2009

Crazy Times "Up North"

Finally! I am so happy to be able to share with you all Oliver's adventure in Wisconsin. We started out early, he slept most of the day since it's not exactly legal for monkeys to drive cars. For the first day of driving (yeah, that's right, first day) he didn't miss much. We drove out of Texas, then through Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri (just the corner of it), and Iowa. We stopped for the night in St. Paul, Minnesota. Here's a picture of Oliver in Iowa:

...not much to it (sorry if you're from Iowa). On the second day of driving, we passed along through the rest of Minnesota and up through most of Wisconsin to end up at our destination: St. Germain!

We stayed on one of the many lakes up there, did some playing around, shopping, and a whole lot of relaxing! Here is the link to my Flickr, where I post many Oliver pics:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/liliada/sets/

One last thing about Wisconsin is that Oliver's eye patch died. I'm currently on the lookout for a replacement. More stories will come, but not today, I started library school today and my brain is pretty fried. Here is my fav Oliver Wisconsin pic:

No comments:

Post a Comment